This campervan is the ideal option for your next active holiday. Travelling safe in your "room on wheels" is the best option for this coming summer.
Designed and equipped together with the German PÖSSL brand, this camper van not only provides high-quality equipment and total comfort for 4 people, it also comes with an extraordinarily large storage area! ACTIVANS has extended all of its campervans to specifically cater to the needs of watersports enthusiasts. You no longer need to carry your bikes or park them outside at night in order to fold out the bed, or lash the surfboards and accessories onto the roof of the van. Simply open the rear door and store all your sports equipment under the bed.
The height of the rear bed is easily-adjusted at the push of a button. A transverse bed can be set up in the dining area in just a few simple steps. A fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with a hot water shower and diesel heating ensure unbeatable comfort, while retaining the agile, sporty handling of the campervan.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a 2- burner gas hob and 90L fridge + 7L. freezer.
- Bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower with hot water.
- Water tank capacity: fresh water 100L. / grey water 92L.
- Gas: 2.8 kg. (space for 2 bottles).
- hand hoover.
- Diesel-powered heater.
- 200 W solar panel & auxiliary battery with converter.
- 230 V sockets and USB charging stations.
- Exterior awning (2.5m x 4.0m).
- Chocks for 2 wheels.
- European Power extension cord (for 230 V).
- Hose for filling tank with clean water.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Non-smoking campervan.
- Engine 2.3 MultiJet Blue HDi 140HP, manual transmission, diesel.
- Year of manufacture: 2020.
- Size (L x W x H): 6.36m x 2.05m x 2.61m with large storage area for sports equipment.
- Driving license B (up to 3,500 kg).
- Air-conditioned (in driver’s cab).
- Driver and passenger airbags.
- Kenwood radio apple car play, Bluetooth, hands-free.
- Rear parking sensors.
- The height-adjustable rear bed (1.60m x 1.90m) is perfect for 2 adults. There is also room for a toddler. This is the main bed, which is permanently installed.
- In the dining area, a single bed (0,70m x 1.90m) can be set up crosswise by lowering the table. This bed is suitable for one adult or 2 small children.
- If the storage area under the rear bed is not going to be used, another rear bed (1.80 m x 1.90m) can be fitted underneath and the height-adjustable bed can be moved a little higher. This provides two sleeping areas, one above the other.
- We supply a towel set - consisting of 1 shower towel and 1 beach towel per person, with small towels at the washbasin.
- The campervans come with high-quality sheets and comfortable duvets, pillows and blankets.
- We provide a full-range of high-quality kitchen utensils, tea towels, washing-up liquid, and everything you need for cleaning. Even a small hand hoover is included.
- Organic cosmetic products from the brand "Stop the Water while using me" such as hand wash gel, shower gel and shampoo will inspire you. You can shower outside with a clear conscience.
- Our toilets are chemical-free. We use "Solbio"ecological liquid for the toilets with grey water from the van’s tank.
- First-aid kit ( purchase if used)
- Camping-table and chairs for outdoors areas.
- The “Kite and Windsurfing Guide Europe” is essential. We provide one guide in each van free of charge in english. Finding the right spot was never easier.
- The "Go- Dry Hangers" allows you to dry your wetsuit outside of the van.
- You can dry the wetsuit overnight using the "Surflogic Hook" installed at the roof of your bathroom.
- The "Easyin Bike Rack"is included for those who wants to transport up to 3 bikes inside. The bikes are safely stored below your bed.
You can add more services, check this outhere.