This campervan is the ideal option for your next active holiday travelling as a couple. Designed from Ronan and equipped by Kusthom in Brittany, this van not only provides high-quality equipment and total comfort for 2 people, it also comes with an extraordinarily large storage area! Inside, everything has been designed so that two people have a functional and pleasant living space, which is accessible via the sliding door on the side. This little motorhome has a large storage space under the bed, separate from the living area, which allows you to store up to 4 windsurf boards and 6 sails, for example. Simply open the rear door of the van and store all your sports equipment under the bed. A fully equipped kitchen, solar outside shower and portable toilet ensure all necessary comfort.
Do you dream of a roadtrip by van in Spain with your best friend or your partner? We would like to introduce you to the little one of the company: the Peugeot Boxer camper - your best companion for a trip in Spain or... Why not all over Europe?
For this converted camper van on the basis of a Peugeot Boxer, a lot of wood was used, we believe that the natural wood creates a very cosy atmosphere in this camper van.
The interior of this small "camper van" is designed to provide two people with a functional and pleasant space, which is accessed through the sliding side door. The large storage space in this camper van for hire in Spain is located under the 1.40 metre wide bed. A dream for all sportsmen and women, such as windsurfers, who are planning a windsurfing trip in Spain: up to four windsurfing boards and six sails can easily fit! The living area of this caravan is completely independent of the storage space, which means that the equipment is out of the way and you can even store wet boards and sails. Bicycles can also be transported inside or outside on the existing bike rack.
Of course, inside this surf-camper you can also store surfboards and inflatable paddleboards. Longboards can be strapped to the roof (inside) with tensioning straps.
Actually, it's not just for sports enthusiasts, it's an ideal camper for everyone.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2-burner gas hob and cool box: 40 l.
- Outdoor shower with solar heated water.
- Water Tank capacity: fresh water 25L. / grey water 25L.
- Gas: 2.8 Kg. (space for 2 bottles).
- 180 W solar panel & auxiliary battery with converter.
- 230 V sockets and USB charging stations.
- Chocks for 2 wheels.
- European Power extension cord (for 230 V).
- Hose for filling tank with clean water.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Gas detector alarm.
- Bike rack ( 2 bikes = 35 Kg maxi.).
- Non-smoking campervan.
- Engine 2.0L Blue HDi 130 HP, manual transmission, diesel.
- Year of manufacture: 2017.
- Size (L x W x H): 5.41m x 2.05m x 2.52m with large storage area for sport equipment.
- Driving license B (up to 3500 kg).
- Air-conditioned (in drivers cab).
- Driver and passenger airbags.
- Radio Bluetooth, CD-Player, hands-free.
- Cruise control, steering wheel control buttons
- Truck-Driver Seat with suspensions
- This van has been converted for two persons.
- The double bed is 140 cm wide and 185 cm long.
- This bed is built crossways and is located in the rear area.
- The comfortable mattress lies on a slatted frame
- We supply a towel set - consisting of 1 shower towel and 1 beach towel per person, with small towels at the washbasin.
- The campervans come with high-quality sheets and comfortable duvets, pillows and blankets.
- We provide a full-range of high-quality kitchen utensils, tea towels, washing-up liquid, and everything you need for cleaning.
- Organic cosmetic products from the brand "Stop the Water while using me" such as hand wash gel, shower gel and shampoo will inspire you. You can shower outside with a clear conscience.
- We use "Solbio"ecological liquid for the grey water tank.
- First-aid kit ( purchase if used)
- Camping-table and chairs for outdoors areas.
- The “Kite and Windsurfing Guide Europe” is essential. We provide one guide in each van free of charge in english. Finding the right spot was never easier.
- The "Go- Dry Hangers" allows you to dry your wetsuit outside the van.
- You can dry the wetsuit overnight using the "Surflogic Hook" installed at the roof of the van.
- Bike Rack for two bikes.
You can add more services, check this outhere.
10th january - 31th march
95 € / night
minimum 2 nights
01st april - 30th june + 02nd september - 09th jan
105 €/ NIGHT
minimum 2 nights
Super High season
29th july - 01st september
145 € / night
minimum 7 nights
In addition, a one-time service fee of 45 € is added to every camper rental. This is not a cleaning fee, but the preparation of the van and your introduction to the camper.