* Each rental carries a service fee of 45 €.
We offer you different ways to start a booking request:
- You call us, so we can discuss details, answer questions and record your data. Then we will send you the booking offer.
- You can also do the same via WhatsApp or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Of course, you can easily check availability, add additional services and send a booking request via our reservation system. We will reply immediately and send you payment information to complete your booking.
Each rental carries a service fee.
What does the service fee of 45 € include?
- An extensive briefing on the use of the camper van of about 30-45 minutes (more time should be planned if you also rent sports equipment).
- Sufficient biodegradable toilet additive from solbio for the duration of your trip.
- Gas bottle (s). In the Peugeot Boxer: one is in use and the second is available as a spare bottle.
- Full checks of engine oil, Ad Blue and tyre pressures.
- Fresh water-, windscreen wiper fluid- and diesel-tank fully filled.
- Europe-wide fully comprehensive campervan insurance.
- Europe-wide emergency service/ breakdown service - around the clock.
Do I need to pay a deposit when I pick up the campervan?
When the vehicle is handed over, you will have to pay a deposit of 900 € by credit card.
Please note that you cannot pay the deposit with a Maestro card or in cash.
By paying an insurance fee for the "Easy Riding Insurance" you can reduce the amount of the deposit/excess to 600 €. Find more information about responsibility and insurance here.
Which documents do I need to rent a camervan with Activans?
Prepare your travel and make sure you have all you need!
- A driving licence
To rent a campervan, the renter / driver must be 25 years old and have been in possession of a valid European driving licence (Class B or Class III) for at least 2 years. If you have a non-European driving licence, you must apply for an International Driving Licence in advance in your home country.
- a passport or European identity card
- a registration certificate, such as an electricity or phone-bill
- a credit card with enough coverage to pay the deposit during the handover of the campervan.
Do you propose special cancellation conditions during the COVID-19 crises?
Yes, we do!
Even though travelling by campervan is one of the safest modes of transport and travel, are you still hesitating to book your next holiday? Not surprising in these uncertain times!
What if we told you that we are adapting our cancellation conditions to now offer you: FREE cancellation up to 48 hours* before the pick-up of the van in the event of increased health restrictions due to the COVID-19 crisis. Your down payment or the full amount shall be immediately credited in the form of a credit note for a further rental, valid for the period of 2022/23.
Please check our general cancellation conditions in section 3 of our terms and conditions.
Do you offer long-term discounts?
Yes, we do - like this your campervan trip gets even cheaper!
- From the 15th night onwards, we offer 5% discount on the total amount of rented nights.
- From the 22nd night onwards, we offer 10% discount on the total amount of rented nights.
Additional services and insurance prices are excluded from discounts.
Do you offer discounts if I book in advance?
Yes we do!
For any booking minimum 4 months ahead, we offer 10% discount.
Additional services and insurance prices are excluded from discounts.
You can cancel free of charge up to 60 days before the start of the rental period.
We would also like to point out our cancellation conditions, which you can find in our General Terms and Conditions in chapter 3.
So that you feel right at home on wheels, and you don't have to bring everything with you, we have taken care of providing comfortable equipment for the camper vans.
- We supply a towel set - consisting of 1 shower towel and 1 beach towel per person, with small towels at the washbasin.
- The campervans come with high-quality sheets and comfortable duvets, pillows and blankets.
- We provide a full-range of high-quality kitchen utensils, tea towels, washing-up liquid, and everything you need for cleaning. Even a small hand hoover is included.
- Organic cosmetic products from the brand "Stop the Water while using me" such as hand wash gel, shower gel and shampoo will inspire you. You can shower outside with a clear conscience.
- Our toilets are chemical-free. We use "Solbio"ecological liquid for the toilets with grey water from the van’s tank.
- First-aid kit ( purchase if used)
- Camping-table and chairs for the number of travellers for outdoors areas are also included.
- Enjoy total independence thanks to the solar panels on the roof of your camper. You don't have to go in search of a power connection and the 230 volt sockets always provide you with electricity thanks to the inverter.
Activans Vans are equipped with litte but important details for those who are practising watersports during their vanlife-trip and / or take their (electric) bikes on bord.
- The “Kite and Windsurfing Guide Europe” is essential. We provide one guide in each van free of charge in English. Finding the right spot was never easier.
- The "Go- Dry Hanger" allows you to dry your wetsuit outside the van.
- You can dry the wetsuit overnight using the "Surflogic Hook" installed at the roof of your bathroom.
- The "Easyin Bike Rack"is included for those who wants to transport up to 3 bikes inside. The bikes are safely stored below your bed.
- Charge your E-Bikes overnight with the battery charger beside the bike rack. You can recharge your batteries wherever you are or stay overnight. You don't need a 220 volt power connection thanks to the solar panels on the roof of your van. Enjoy absolute freedom.
Where can I pick up my rented campervan?
ACTIVANS is located in Spain on the Costa Brava, more precisely close to the bay of Roses.
An ideal location or starting point for your van-life trip!
The Pick-up location for check-in is located just before arriving to L'Escala, see here .
Yes, we are also happy to deliver or pick up the reserved campervan at airports and train stations in our area.
Check-in and check-out will then take place on-site, so you won’t lose any time when starting your journey.
The following service flat rates apply per way:
- From/to Figueres train station, bus station, Vilafant station for express trains, € 50.
- From/to Girona central station or airport, € 80.
- From/to Barcelona airport, € 150.
- From/to Perpignan Central Station or airport, € 150.
At what time is the pickup and return of the campervan planned ?
Your campervan handover will take place between 12:00-14:00 p.m. on your first day.
Please be aware that the time we need for handover is around 45 minutes.
Is it possible to get the campervan earlier?
Yes, we do propose an "Early Check-in" from 09:00 a.m. for €50.00.
You may return the van between 08:00 and 11:00 a.m. after your last night.
In which condition do I have to bring back the campervan?
The campervan should be returned with a full tank of fuel.
Furthermore, the grey water tank should be emptied, and the toilet should also have been emptied and cleaned.
Please also make sure to bring back the van clean inside and outside, and we won't charge any cleaning fees.
Check out details about cleanliness and cleaning costs in our terms and conditions.
Is it possible to park my car on the Activans premises?
Yes - it is free of charge.
If you arrive with your own car, you are welcome to park it free of charge during your trip on the ACTIVANS premises where the check-in and check-out will take place. The parking is closed but not covered. Please note that ACTIVANS do not assume any responsibility for vehicles and their contents left on our site.
- Ronan van
- Peugeot Boxer Premium 330 montgo bike
- boxer mas guso dinner
- boxer bed
- Fiat Ducato Trip Elsa
- boxer surf equipment
- Fiat Ducato Cabo de Gata
- Nora fiat Ducato
- Pössl Living Room
- surf Boxer
- Montgo Pössl
- Pössl Punta Mila
- Pössl Garage