Please find below our all-inclusive rental rates for the different camper van models.
Please note that the minimum rental period is 2 nights during low- and mid season and 7 nights in high season. You can see beforehand what is included in the prices, the basic comfort equipment and important accessories for watersport lovers and cyclists. At the end you will find additional information on discounts, deposits & everything you need to rent your campervan.
Yes, we do offer long-term discounts, like this your travel with the camper gets even cheaper!
- from the 15th night onwards we offer 5% discount on the total amount of rented nights.
- from the 22nd night onwards we offer 10% discount on the total amount of rented nights.
Yes, you will have to pay a deposit !
When the vehicle is handed over, a deposit of 2,000 € must be paid by the renter using a credit card.
Please note that you cannot pay the deposit with a Maestro card or in cash.
By paying an insurance fee for the "Easy Riding Insurance" you can reduce the amount of the deposit/excess to 900 €.
Find more information about responsability and insurance here.
Prepare your travel and make sure you have all you need!
- a drivers licence
To rent a campervan, the renter / driver must be 25 years old and have been in possession of a valid European driving licence (Class B or Class III) for at least 2 years. If you have a non-European driving licence, you must apply for an International Driving Licence in advance in your home country.
- a passport or european identity card
- a registration certificate such as an electricty or phone-bill
- a credit card with enough coverage to pay the deposit during the handover of the campervan.
What does the service fee include?
- An extensive briefing on the use of the camper van of about 30-45 minutes (more time should be planned if you also rent sports equipment).
- Sufficient biodegradable toilet additive from solbio for the duration of your trip.
- gas bottle (s) . In the Peugeot Boxer: one is in use and the second is available as a spare bottle.
- Full checks of engine oil, AdBlue and tyre pressures.
- Fresh water-, windscreen wiper fluid- and diesel-tank fully filled.
- Europe-wide fully comprehensive campervan insurance.
- Europe-wide emergency service/ breakdown service - around the clock.
ACTIVANS is located in Spain on the Costa Brava, more precisely close to the bay of Roses.
An ideal location or starting point for your van-life trip!
The Pick-up location for check-in is located just before arriving to L'Escala, see here.
We are also happy to deliver or pick up the reserved campervan at airports and train stations in our area.
Check-in and check-out will then take place on-site, so you won’t lose any time when starting your journey.
The following service flat rates apply per way:
- From/to Figueres train station, bus station, Vilafant station for express trains € 50.
- From/to Girona Central Station or Airport € 80.
- From/to Barcelona airport € 150.
- From/to Perpignan Central Station or Airport € 150.
When can I pick up and return the camper?
Your campervan handover will take place between 14:00 and 18:00 p.m.
You may return the van between 08:00 and 11:00 a.m.
In which condition do I have to bring back the van?
The campervan should be returned with a full tank of fuel.
Furthermore, the grey water tank should be emptied, and the toilet should also have been emptied and cleaned.
Please also make sure to bring back the van clean inside and outside and we won't charge any cleaning fees.
Check out details about cleanliness and cleaning costs in our terms and conditions.
Yes, we do!
Even though travelling by campervan is one of the safest modes of transport and travel, are you still hesitating to book your next holiday? Not surprising in these uncertain times!
What if we told you that we are adapting our cancellation conditions to now offer you: FREE cancellation up to 48 hours* before the pick-up of the van in the event of increased health restrictions due to the COVID-19 crisis. Your down payment or the full amount shall be immediately credited in the form of a credit note for a further rental, valid for the period of 2021 and 2022.
Please check ou general cancellation conditionsin section 3 of our terms and conditions.