Fancy an active holiday in Spain? How about this new Citroën Jumper campervan?
Designed and equipped in collaboration with the German brand Pössl, this camper Roadcruiser Evolution not only offers high-quality equipment and absolute comfort for up to 4 people, but above all an exceptionally large storage space! With this motorhome, nothing stands in the way of a road trip through Spain, whether with family, friends or as a couple.
The height of the rear bed in this Citroën Jumper RV is easily-adjusted at the push of a button. A second large bed can be installed below, and a third option is the transverse bed, which can be set up in the dining area in just a few simple steps.
This motorhome has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with a hot water shower and diesel heating to ensure unbeatable comfort, while retaining the agile, sporty handling of the campervan.
ACTIVANS has extended all of its motorhomes to specifically cater to the needs of water sports enthusiasts. You no longer need to carry your bikes or park them outside at night in order to fold out the bed, or lash the surfboards and accessories onto the roof of the van. Simply open the rear door of your RV and store all your sports equipment under the bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a 2- burner gas hob and 90L fridge + 7L. freezer.
- Bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower with hot water.
- Toilet with organic products
- Water tank capacity: fresh water 100L. / grey water 92L.
- Gas: 2.8 kg. (space for 2 bottles).
- Hand hoover.
- Diesel-powered heater.
- 100 W solar panel & auxiliary battery with converter.
- 230 V sockets and USB charging stations.
- Satellite system TV set 18.5"; Alde, Onelight 60 Evo Platinium HD
- Exterior awning (2.5m x 4.0m).
- Chocks for 2 wheels.
- European Power extension cord (for 230 V).
- Hose for filling tank with clean water.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Non-smoking campervan.
- We supply a towel set - consisting of 1 shower towel and 1 beach towel per person, with small towels at the washbasin.
- The campervans come with high-quality sheets and comfortable duvets, pillows and blankets.
- We provide a full-range of high-quality kitchen utensils, tea towels, washing-up liquid, and everything you need for cleaning. Even a small hand hoover is included.
- Organic cosmetic products from the brand "Stop the Water while using me" such as hand wash gel, shower gel and shampoo will inspire you. You can shower outside with a clear conscience.
- Our toilets are chemical-free. We use "Solbio"ecological liquid for the toilets with grey water from the van’s tank.
- First-aid kit ( purchase if used)
- Camping-table and chairs for outdoors areas.
- The “Kite and Windsurfing Guide Europe” is essential. We provide one guide in each van free of charge in English. Finding the right spot was never easier.
- The "Go- Dry Hangers" allows you to dry your wetsuit outside the van.
- You can dry the wetsuit overnight using the "Surflogic Hook" installed at the roof of your bathroom.
- The "Easyin Bike Rack"is included for those who wants to transport up to 3 bikes inside. The bikes are safely stored below your bed.
7th January - 27th March
120 € / night
minimum 2 nights
2nd April - 6th July
16th Sept. - 6th January
140 €/ NIGHT
minimum 2 nights
28th March - 1st April
7th July - 27th July
1st Sept. - 15th Sept.
160 € / night
minimum 5 nights
Super High season
28th July - 31st August
190 € / night
minimum 7 nights
Plus, a one-time 50 € service fee is added to each camper rental for van prep and a personalized introduction.